LONG TERM CARE
The technology driving nurse call systems has evolved into a world of digital and networked IP-based systems that have helped to improve patient care. Nurse call systems are becoming more intuitive and easy to use, with specialized options designed to handle patient requests. Nurse call systems continue to expand their capabilities beyond life safety provisions.
Targeting improvement in patient satisfaction, staff communications and operational efficiencies, features that used to be considered optional are now standard.
miAlert Nurse Call System for long term care also interact with local IP PBX by using intelligent devices in the patient rooms to communicate with nurse stations and wireless headsets. These applications give facility operators the ability to call other staff members to help in; place a staff emergency, normal or Code Blue call and locate patient information.
The IP infrastructure of miAlert is versatile and allows facilities to use off-the-shelf structured cabling, which reduces installation time, enables faster troubleshooting and sometimes allows facility personnel to perform their own maintenance.
miLink EMS Event Management Server integrated with facility IP PBX, nurse call panels, room control units and pager alarm system.
It allows controlled access to patients’ information from nurse call room control by providing the management system or by integration with the used system and database.
All nurse call panel send the notifications to this system for storing all events and provide a customized report as needed. By integration with local IP PBX, this system receives emergency calls from any phone in the facility and announces it to pager system and nurse call system.
- WI-FI, DECT, IP phone integration.
- Connected with IP PBX using analogue, IP, BRI or PRI.
- Warnings can be sent to DECT phones, pagers, mobile phones or phone lines.
- Emergency Codes can be started or via room control units or from any place using the facility’s phones.
- All transactions are recorded and can be reported as needed.
- Connection types: SIP, H323, ISDN BRI, ISDN PRI and Analog.
- Protocol: TCP/IP and miLink Protocol
- Paging protocol: POCSAG, Sip info and ESPA.